Saturday 21 March 2020

Top 5 Essential Oils That Can Be Put On The Feet

When a client comes for a Reflexology treatment, we talk about what is going on in their body. One of my suggestions is to use Essential Oil on the bottom of their feet. It is readily absorbed and goes to the part of the body needing assistance.
I use doTerra essential oils. They are 100% natural and safe. There is nothing added to their oils. They are Certified Pure Tested Grade. Each bottle has the batch number of the bottom. You can look up to see which tests have been done and the results of the test. What company does this? I am so impressed with doTerra.

I love and use all their oils, so it was difficult to choose only 5 oils.
Frankincense – Is known as ‘The King of Oils’ So many ‘anti’ agents such as anti-infection, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and so much more. It is the first oil that I put on my clients feet because it pulls the other oils that I put on their feet into the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment